2-3 times per year, our advisors attend the AssetMark Premier Advisor Meeting. Here's why this is important for our investment advisory clients:
- This is an opportunity for us to meet with the AssetMark leadership team, including:
- Michael Kim, CEO and President
- Christian Chan, CFA, SVP, Chief Investment Officer
- Zoë Brunson, CFA, SVP, Chief Investment Strategist
- Kezia Samuel, CFA, CAIA, VP, Investment Consulting
- John Buchanan, VP, Senior Portfolio Specialist
- We take time to understand current market conditions and any trends that may impact client's short-term portfolios, or help us tweak long-term portfolios
- This is also a unique chance for us to meet other AssetMark advisors and learn what strategies they most utilize and why. This helps us learn new ways to customize our clients' portfolios.
- Lastly, these meetings allow us to learn about customizations that are important to many of our clients, such as Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) screenings and tax-harvesting programs.
Is there anything in particular you'd like to know about AssetMark or the portfolio managers we utilize? Just ask us!